Holiday Inn, Lansdale, PA
November 10-12, 2017
WHERE: Holiday Inn
1750 Sumneytown Pike
Kulpsville, PA 19443
WHEN: November 10-12, 2017
TIME: Friday 10 am through Sunday 4 pm
PAYMENT DEADLINE: October 13 , 2017 (if full payment is not received by a $25.00 late charge will be incurred). All registrations after October 13, 2017, need to be paid in full at registration.
*2 nights lodging in a Standard Room - 2 double beds or king bed
*Refrigerator/microwave/coffee maker in every room
*Breakfast for overnight hotel guests on Saturday & Sunday
*Dinner for all guests on Friday and Saturday*Complimentary wireless internet access
*Onsite restaurant & lounge
*Your own 6 or 8 foot table
*Electric at each group of tables
*Crop room open around the clock
*Tool Center: 2 Cricut machines (please bring your own mats for the Cricut machine 6x12 or
12x12), lending library of Cricut cartridges, punches, Big Shot, etc.
*Multiple vendors for your shopping needs
*Classes offered throughout the weekend (optional expense)
*Massage services available (optional expense).
*Door Prizes & Grand Prize
*Thank-you gift - $10.00 gift card to spend at the vendor booths
*Bingo (if interested)- $10.00 for 2 games. Winners receive a credit voucher toward a future escape (amount determined by the number of players)
Please note: For the pleasure of ALL our attendees, everyone must be 21 years of age or older. .
Event Pricing: All rates are per person:
2 Night Stay:
Single - $485.00
Double - $380.00
Triple - $350.00
Quad - $330.00
Local: Fri/Sat/Sun - $225.00 OR Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun - $175.00 Dinner included.
(For local attendees, you may leave your scrapbook supplies overnight)
Additional Night Hotel Room - $107.00/room
The following forms of payment are accepted: check/money order (preferred payment); PayPal; Credit Card through PayPal
Please see the registration form for additional information on payment & cancellation policies. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Sweeney at
Please submit the registration form first before paying by PayPal. There are 2 steps to the registration process.
Deposit of $50.00 Payable by check or PayPal. To pay by check, please make the check out to Just Scrappin' and mail to: Kathy Sweeney, 32 Huntingdon Way, Sewell, NJ 08080
Pay $50.00 deposit using PayPal.
All deposits are due 7 days from the date of registration or your spot will be relinquished. You will receive an invoice via email 3-4 weeks prior to the payment deadline date with directions on how to pay your balance.
- A minimum $50.00 (non-refundable & non-transferable) deposit is due at the time of registration. The balance is due by October 13, 2017.
- If payment is not received by October 13, 2017, there will be a $25.00 late fee.
- If you register on or after October 13, 2017, payment IN FULL is due immediately.
- Returned checks will be charged a $30.00 fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration form & payment have been received.
We understand that unforeseen events may happen that prevent you from attending.
- If you are unable to attend, you may find someone to fill your spot. If there is a waiting list, Just Scrappin' will assist you in finding someone to fill your spot.
- If you cancel before the final payment date, a full refund (minus $50.00 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit and any PayPal fees incurred ) will be issued.
- After the final payment date, if your spot is unable to be filled, no refunds will be issued due to the nature of our contracts with the hotel and the expenses incurred on your behalf. By this date, all expenses have been prepaid to the hotel and final counts have been given.
- NO refunds for "no shows". As a courtesy, please notify Just Scrappin' if you are unable to attend.
- Once you have arrived at the event, there will NO refunds if you leave early.
- NO refunds will be given due to natural disasters, national emergencies, or Acts Of God, as Just Scrappin' is still responsible to pay the venue.
- $50.00 deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Note: Just Scrappin' Weekend Escapes, LLC, and Kathleen Sweeney are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items. When leaving the cropping room, please take all valuables with you. Please do not leave electronic devices unattended.
By registering, the client releases Just Scrappin' Weekend Escapes, LLC, and Kathleen Sweeney from any liability with regard to the clients’ travel to/from the event or attendance while at the event.